To be played on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
At The Vitality Stadium.
Kick Off is at 8PM.
At The Vitality Stadium.
Kick Off is at 8PM.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|
Bournemouth - Nottingham Forest
|
|
To be played on Tuesday 24 November 2020.
At The Vitality Stadium. Kick Off is at 8PM.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
22-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Incredibly difficult game, they look primed to go straight back up IMO.
22-11-2020, 12:45 PM
My preferred X1 - assuming no players returning from injury:
Samba Darikwa Mbe Soh McKenna Ribeiro Colback Arter Knockaert Lolley Ameobi Taylor
22-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Gulp
22-11-2020, 12:56 PM
(22-11-2020, 12:45 PM)ThePromisedLand Wrote: My preferred X1 - assuming no players returning from injury: Is Darikwa in the 25 man squad? I don't think he is.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
22-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Like I said - preferred.
Still mystified by the apparent secrecy of the named squad. Why have they not made it known? Why can’t local media ( Colin Fray ) ask the question?
22-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Puts tin hat on...
I would bring Bong or Ioannou in at Bournemouth. What the hell was Ribeiro doing yesterday? Also Soh for Figs.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
22-11-2020, 05:24 PM
(22-11-2020, 05:08 PM)Sniffer Dog Wrote: Puts tin hat on... Soh for Figs? Yes please. And, whilst I think Ribs is easily our best LB, I totally get your POV there. I just hope Ribs comes back from it.
22-11-2020, 05:40 PM
Is the defence performing that badly that it warrants two or three changes?
Seems a bit harsh to me. The chances Barnsley created were due to the lack of protection from Midfield. We need to find the right formula from an attacking sense.
22-11-2020, 07:20 PM
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2020, 07:20 PM by Sabricadabra.)
(22-11-2020, 05:40 PM)Username Wrote: Is the defence performing that badly that it warrants two or three changes? The defence has notably improved since Hughton arrived, so I agree there isn’t much wrong. Having said that, conceding a couple and a defeat means he can make a few changes now.
22-11-2020, 10:14 PM
The fullbacks are soft.
Figs isn't great. SA.
22-11-2020, 10:15 PM
Bournemouth is the test we need to see where Forest are.
SA. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|