Nottingham Forest - Everton
#1
Tree 
To be played on Saturday 12th April 2025.

At the world famous City Ground in Nottingham.

Kick off is at 3pm.

COYR!
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#2
It is going to be an interesting game. I think we may have more possession.
Reply
#3
I think patience will be key.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
Reply
#4
I'd love to do the double over these as well.
Reply
#5
(07-04-2025, 11:47 AM)The reds Wrote: It is going to be an interesting game. I think we may have more possession.

We can play when we want to. We took the game to Ipswich and did the same in parts of the cup game against Brighton. And in the 2nd half saturday too. If Nuno released the shackles we have the players to knock it about and play.
Reply
#6
I think I’m right in saying that of all the Teams in the Premier League you have to go further back than all the others to find a win against Everton (at the WFCG)?
Reply
#7
Well at least we have Two Full Backs this weekend.

Sels
Williams Milenkovic Murillo Moreno
Yates Anderson
Elanga MGW CHO
Jota

That would be my team. I think there could be a chance Wood returns which would be a huge boost. 

Hopefully Aina will be ready for the game after.
Reply
#8
(07-04-2025, 01:21 PM)The reds Wrote: Well at least we have Two Full Backs this weekend.

Sels
Williams Milenkovic Murillo Moreno
Yates Anderson
Elanga MGW CHO
Jota

That would be my team. I think there could be a chance Wood returns which would be a huge boost. 

Hopefully Aina will be ready for the game after.

I'd go with that too assuming none of Wood, Awoniyi and Aina can play. Jota took his goal really well on Saturday.
Reply
#9
Even if we could get half an hour out of Wood off the bench would be brilliant.

Everton sending Beto with a lot of long balls and he is a handful. Hopefully we can keep him quiet as they don't have a lot of goalscorers.
Reply
#10
(07-04-2025, 01:21 PM)The reds Wrote: Well at least we have Two Full Backs this weekend.

Sels
Williams Milenkovic Murillo Moreno
Yates Anderson
Elanga MGW CHO
Jota

That would be my team. I think there could be a chance Wood returns which would be a huge boost. 

Hopefully Aina will be ready for the game after.

We had two full backs last weekend
Reply
#11
(07-04-2025, 01:04 PM)Username Wrote: I think I’m right in saying that of all the Teams in the Premier League you have to go further back than all the others to find a win against Everton (at the WFCG)?

i believe we last beat them here in 1995.
Strangely despite their upturn in form Im more confident facing them now than when they were playing under Dyche.

Got to have this as a must win though
Reply
#12
I’m expecting Wood to be back for Sat
Reply


Forum Jump: