Just a reminder that this is only for posters who kindly donated towards the Predictions League prize money.
Good luck everyone.
Good luck everyone.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
|
Predictions League - Nottingham Forest - Everton
|
|
Just a reminder that this is only for posters who kindly donated towards the Predictions League prize money.
Good luck everyone.
Panic on the streets of Croydon, Derby, Sheffield, Leicestershire.
27-11-2023, 07:11 PM
2-1
27-11-2023, 07:33 PM
0-2
27-11-2023, 07:35 PM
3-0 I've not lost that loving feeling just yet
27-11-2023, 07:43 PM
1-1
27-11-2023, 08:57 PM
I’ve been far too hopeful of late so I’m going pessimistic in the hope reverse psychology will apply
0-2 and cooper’s last game
27-11-2023, 09:34 PM
2-2
27-11-2023, 09:38 PM
1-2
27-11-2023, 11:10 PM
3-1 COYR
28-11-2023, 04:12 AM
1-3 Sadly
28-11-2023, 06:21 AM
2 - 1 Everton
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|